Tercer Año de Bachillerato Internacional
- ACOSTA LIZANO RICARDO ALONSO
- ALBUJA TAPIA JORGE LUIS
- ALEXANDER ORTEGA ANDREA CAROLINA
- BRICHETTO RESHUAN ANGELO
- BUCHELI GARCIA RENATA SALOME
- BUENAÑO TAMAYO MARIA JOSE
- CORDERO VIDAL KEVIN ANDRES
- ESCOBAR GARCES DOMENICA ISABEL
- ESPINOSA LOPEZ DAVID SEBASTIAN
- FINKE CONSTANTE ESTEFANIA DE LOS ANGELES
- GARCES GALIANO ANA PAULA
- GRANIZO LOPEZ DIEGO ALEJANDRO
- JARAMILLO BUENAÑO DANIELA ROMINA
- LANAS ASTUDILLO ESTEBAN XAVIER
- LARREA DURAN VALERIA CAROLINA
- MALIZA EUGENIO PAOLA DANIELA
- MERINO BERNAL MARIA SOL
- MOYA HAIG GIUSEPPE GIANINO
- ORTEGA SANCHEZ JAIME SEBASTIAN
- PADILLA VILLACRES DANIEL SEBASTIAN
- PAREDES GUERRA DAVID ANDRE
- PEÑA SOLIS ALVARO FRANCISCO
- PEREZ ENRIQUEZ CHRISTOPHER JOSUE
- RODRIGUEZ VALLEJO DIEGO ANDRES
- RODRIGUEZ VILLACIS DANIELA FERNANDA
- ROMERO BARRIONUEVO JUAN SEBASTIAN
- SANCHEZ TAMAYO JUAN PABLO
- SOLIS LASCANO VALERIA IVANOVA
- VALLE REINOSO SOPHIA MONSERRATH
Mensaje del Tutor
María Eugenia Fierro
It has been a pleasure to work with you. I want to thank you for the opportunity to get to know you and to be part of your school life. There are so many things awaiting you and I wish I could tell you what to expect of this new stage in your lives. Unfortunately, not much can be said, things change so much over time that it is impossible to give you a recipe for success. However, some things are unchangeable and will always be important and perhaps this is the opportunity to encourage you to never forget them:Always remember who you are and where you come from, no matter where life might take you. Be proud of who you have become, of all of the experiences that have brought you here and have made you who you are.
Remember that a friendship based on the innocence of childhood is priceless; you might meet thousands of people, but you must always cherish the ones that grew with you in your heart.
Your parents were never perfect, and everything they did was out of love; no matter how old you are, you will always be their baby.
Be open to learn as much as you can from as many people as you can, but remember that there are limits, you are your best guardian; take good care of yourself and put yourself first.
Love is a tricky thing, but it is wonderful; allow yourself to feel as much as possible, only by feeling the worst pain you will be able to understand the true meaning of happiness.
Nothing last forever, but do not give up without a fignt; what comes easily, goes easily… work hard and be persistent, and if something comes to its end, allow yourself to feel the pain, the disappointment, and the frustration; use those feelings as the impulse and recharge you need to get back up and start over.
Last, but not least, the key to feeling successful -based on my own short experience- is to do what you love and to love what you do; don’t get stuck in a routine, if for some reason what you do isn’t enjoyable anymore, it is time to move on. This is why you are done with this stage of your lives, so GO ON…MOVE ON…
Good luck with everything guys, believe in yourselves and don’t be strangers!
Love you all!